[Review] Serpent & Dove by Shelby Mahurin

I couldn't put this one down!

Serpent & Dove weaves the tale of Lou, a witch faced to a dark future, and Reid, a huntsman trained to destroy everything Lou represents. When their lives intertwine, and Lou and Reid begin to develop forbidden feelings for each other, they must learn to see past their histories for a chance at a future together. As Reid and Lou face their own mysterious pasts, a larger war is brewing between the witches and huntsmen - a war generations in the making. 

I devoured Serpent & Dove. The plot intrigued me, and I found myself caught up in Lou and Reid's perspectives, anxious to see who would put aside their differences and admit to the love growing between them. Lou was spunky, and Reid was her perfect balance. the writing was easy to get lost in, and I stayed up reading way later than I should have the last two nights because I was dying to know how the book ended. I was delightfully surprised with Serpent & Dove and I can't wait to dig into the sequel.  

Popular Posts