[Teaser] Crossing the Line by Zoey Locke and Z.L. Arkadie

Crossing The Line by Zoey Locke and Z.L. Arkadie is releasing November 30, 2021!


Preorder today on Amazon!

http://mybook.to/ctlzl


Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3miYHgT


Blurb


He calls me PG, short for Paisley Grove, and my heart pirouettes. 

Nobody calls me that but Hercules Lord, a man I've had a crush on since high school.

He and I could never be together, though. A romance between us is strictly forbidden. The Lords are old money, and my family, the Groves, is new money—and the Groves and the Lords don't mix. The hate between our families runs deep. Deep enough to create an invisible line in the sand that neither of us ever dared to cross.

However, that's never stopped us from staring at each other from across the room. And we've always been cordial to each other. Then there was that night seven years ago. I bet Hercules doesn't know that he’s my first.

Yet here we are again, gazing into each other's eyes. Tonight feels different. Tonight we're older, wiser, and ready to cross the line.  

Popular Posts