[Roundup] September Favorites


I loved so many of the books I got through in September, but it seems like the ones I read toward the later half of September are my top reads for the month. Be sure to click on the titles to read my full review for each book!

🤍 My overall top read for the month was Game of Gravestones by Gena Showalter and Jill Monroe. This is the third Jane Ladling mystery, and I'm loving Jane and her friends more and more with each book. Now if only Jane would learn to accept that Conrad loves her and they're meant to be together...

🤍 Up next is The Maiden and the Unseen by Jeanette Rose and Alexis Rune. This is the first book in a multi-part story, and this first installment blew me away. I loved both Hades and Persephone, even when they were both at their most stubborn, and the plot held my attention right to the very end. I'm super excited to see where their story takes them next (besides the Underworld...)

🤍 Rounding out my top reads for the month is The Dark King by Gina L. Maxwell. Caiden and Bryn were fire right from the very first chapter, and the steam in this one far exceeded my expectations. This story had a fantastic cast of characters; I'm not even mad that the next book puts Caiden and Bryn on the backburner and focuses on Caiden's brother instead.  

Popular Posts