March Wrap Up

Another month in the books! I honestly don't feel like the months are flying by until I realize it's time to do another monthly wrap up...

In March, I finished strong with ten books. 

I spent another month not reading any nonfiction, but I ended up really enjoying all the fiction I read - even ending up with an average rating of 4.35 for the month of March. In an odd turn of events, my most-read genre in March ended up being fantasy (5 books), with romance following closely behind (4 books).

Eight of the books I read were digital, and two were physical. I made progress on some audiobooks, but didn't end up finishing any in March. All eight of my digital reads were review copies; most of them were ARCs, but I had a few that were already published and just looking for more reviews. 

Of the eight review copies I read, a whopping five of them were acquired via street teams and directly from the authors. The remaining three were from NetGalley.

My rating break down for March:

4⭐: Rafael by Laurell K. Hamilton, Taming the Rake by Erica Ridley, Unraveling Eleven by Jerri Chisholm, Pies & Promises by Duckie Mack

4.25⭐: Black Rose by Karina Halle, Sucker Punch by Laurell K. Hamilton

4.5⭐: Smolder by Laurell K. Hamilton

4.75⭐: Mountains Made of Glass by Scarlett St. Clair, Falling for the Gravekeeper (Conrad's Story) by Gena Showalter and Jill Monroe

5⭐: Of Blood, Bones, and Truth by T.M. Ledvina

April looks to be a highly promising month for reading, so I can't wait to see what good stories the next month brings!

Popular Posts