[Review] Ouch! My Vampire Doms Stole My Heart by Calista Jayne

PUBLISHER'S SYNOPSIS:
 I never thought falling in love could hurt so much.

They’re supposed to set me aside. They’re supposed to forget all about me. They’re supposed to start over with someone new.

But this is Will and Xander we’re talking about. They never let someone else dictate what they're supposed to do.

There’s only one way to be together, and it means defeating their number one enemy…even if I have to stake him myself.  

MY THOUGHTS: Ouch! My Vampire Doms Stole My Heart is the last novella in the My Vampire Doms series, and Calista Jayne wrapped up Autumn, Will, and Xander's story so well. Jayne not only gave me a satisfying ending to the romantic plot that has been building for the previous five novellas, but she also finally took care of the big baddie who has been plaguing our vampire doms for much of this series.

I'll be honest here: there were multiple times, especially earlier on in this series, that I didn't really love Autumn. There were times I thought she was too immature to be attractive to 200+ year old vampires. But Autumn really showed up in the end. She kicked ass and held her own. l loved Will, Xander, and Autumn together, but it wasn't until this final novella that I felt they were all a cohesive unit. And that unity is what really got me to that happily ever after.

I loved this series, and I'm sad to see it end. These were my first stories by Calista Jayne, but I've already added more of her books to my downloads because I know I need more of her spicy romances in my future.

--------------------

Release date: 1/30/24
Format: ebook
Ebook obtained via: Amazon/Kindle

Popular Posts