February Wrap Up

A shorter month means less time to read; fortunately, quantity did not affect quality this month. Let's get into my February wrap up!

In February, I read a total of 8 books. 

100% of the books I read were fiction and they were all over the sub-genres, from YA dystopian to historical fiction to paranormal romance. Steam levels ranged from non-existent to blush worthy.

Seven of my reads were digital, but I did manage to get one physical book read this month. 

All seven of those digital reads were ARCs; three of them came directly from authors as part of review/street teams, one came directly from the publisher, one came from BookSirens, and two were NetGalley approvals. 

My one physical book for the month, Serpentine by Laurell K. Hamilton, was a reread. 

A broad genre breakdown includes: four paranormal romances, an historical romance, one erotica, one contemporary romance, and a dystopian YA. 

My average rating for February ended up being 4.2. I loved almost everything I read, but I think Ruby Spencer's Whisky Year by Rochelle Bilow ended up being my favorite (and most comforting) read for the month even though I didn't give it my highest rating. 

3.75⭐: Beguiling the Duke by Darcy Burke

4.0⭐: The Dragon King's Mate by Harlow Blaze, Serpentine by Laurell K. Hamilton, Escaping Eleven by Jerri Chisholm

4.25⭐: Take My Daddy, I'll Take Yours by Jenika Snow, Ruby Spencer's Whisky Year by Rochelle Bilow

4.5⭐: My Roommate Is a Vampire by Jenna Levine

4.75⭐: The Phantom by Gena Showalter

Overall, it was a pretty good month for reading. March looks to be starting off strong, and I can't wait to see what the next month brings for my reading journey!

Popular Posts